Saturday, May 2, 2009

I decided to come back to this blog today and re-read some of it. Tomorrow will be seven weeks since Lauren passed. I don't know why, but it seems like it happened a long time ago. My Mom says the same thing. Don't know what that is.....

I need to call my brother. I keep up with him through my Mom. She says he is staying busy.......taking care of Lance and Pheobe, working a lot, gardening, going to church, etc. If I remember right, Mom says that somehow he feels that Lauren's passing happened a long time ago too. At first, he couldn't sleep much at night. That may still be the case....not sure... I hope not. He hurt his back recently...I hope he is taking care of himself.

I emailed Lauren's boyfriend, Blake, today. I haven't heard from him since I last saw him the night after Lauren's funeral service at the cabin we were all staying. I hope he is OK and that I hear from him. I asked him to get the DVD from the funeral home with all the photos from Lauren's service. Those photos were wonderful. I also asked if he wouldn't mind helping me download them to this site as well as the photos of him and her that he gave her in a photo album for Valentine's Day. That album was such a treasure. He did a really great job on it. Just a peek at the relationship they had.

Well, I have stopped sending out email blasts about Lauren....but if you happen to be reading this or happen upon this blog somehow, please pray for Lauren, my brother, my mom and stepdad (Lauren's grandparents), Lance, Blake............our family. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment